To see women grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord through teaching, worship, prayer, and discipleship. Our goal is to mature women so that they can in turn encourage and exhort younger women. As outlined in Titus 2:3-5, we believe this is our calling as believers and as women.
To develop a vibrant and well-rounded ministry to women age 18 and up and which encompasses our church’s distinctives:
- Bold proclamation of God’s word.
- Lifting high the name of Jesus through worship together as women.
- Believing in the power of prayer and making this a central part of our group meetings.
- Sharing the gospel with boldness at our corporate meetings, by inviting friends to ministry events, and individually.
- Purposeful disciple-making within our community of women.